Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Gift


I made my drawing based on a reference photo, freehand. I should have scaled it because I had difficulty drawing my sons expression!




Last Chistmas I was shopping for gifts for family and friends but I could not find a gift that I think my Father in law will like or need. So my husband suggested why not sketch a picture of papa with Rune?  At first my fear was that I havent sketched for like months. Honestly, I only started painting sketching again, about the time I started this blog.

This portrait was the reason I found my love for drawing and painting again. It made me realize that I can make my love ones happy thru my drawing/painting and share my love for the arts!

Me and my hubby with my father in law. Glad he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment